Tuesday 21 April 2020

A Novelty Item

"Why on earth did you buy that!?" Polly asked, bewildered.

"It looked... unique... And besides, it was a quid, so why the hell not?" I blushed slightly. In hindsight, it was kind of an odd thing to pick up, but I liked amusing her.

"You were supposed to buy actual antiques, remember?"

"Yeah, well, I can probably sell it for more than that, even if it's not technically old."

"I'm actually certain that you were the only person out there to even give it a second look. How much did they ask for it?"

"A quid?" 

Polly laughed loudly at that. "Of course."  

"I agree, it's a bargain, exactly." I mused, "Anyway, aren't we looking for bargains?"

"Yes, but you know it only works if the seller under-values the thing you buy in the first place."

She had a compelling point. "The old woman there said it had been cursed, so it could have some value." My partner made a deliberate effort to scoff excessively, but I continued, feeling more and more silly. "She said her sister or someone used it to punish delinquents at St. Peters."

"Oh honey..." she cooed, "For the last time, St. Peters is not a school for secret witches."

"You don't know that!"


"I do actually. Was she wearing a pointy, black hat too?" she smirked at her own joke as she read a message on her phone. "Debbie needs me to look after the baby for a few hours. Are you okay to finish itemizing?"

"Yes, she was actually..." I joked. Polly smiled, but held eye contact, expectantly. "And yes, of course."

"Thanks sweetie. To be honest, you'd probably make more money posing in it for your OF."

"Hah." I replied slowly, throwing as much sarcasm into that one syllable as I could. I looked down at the diaper... It actually didn't look as exciting as it did when I bought it... Maybe she was right.

"Seriously." she urged, slipping her shoes back on. "Try it on." She's so funny.

"Umm, didn't you hear me? It's cursed." I replied cutely.

"Oh no!" Polly replied, feigning worry, before going back to her default, condescending voice. "It'll be hilarious... besides, you may as well. You did spend a lot of money on it, after all." She grabbed her keys before stepping over to me. 

We locked eyes for a moment... Who couldn't fall in love with those eyes? She kissed me, holding me tight to her. "You should get changed into it now, and so all the time I'm away I'll be thinking about how cute you look. Then I also get a nice treat when I get home." I felt myself swooning.

"You're literally obsessed with me."

"Of course. Have you seen you!?" Polly held my hips as she kissed down my neck, lifting my top gently and giving my nipple a playful lick. I squeaked.

"Fine." I said, hiding a smile. "Good bye, my love." 

"Think of me." She teased.

"I won't be." I teased back.

Polly took a second to observe me, before dashing out of the room. As the door closed, I quickly stepped out of my jeans, hesitating with my hands on my underwear. What could go wrong?

With those off as well, I was free to properly examine the thing I bought. In actual fact, it was more of a pull up than a diaper, which made things considerably easier. Polly was right, the cute animal print and the adult-but-not design probably meant that it was made recently. It had a good amount of thickness, and the white, fluffy fabric inside was so soft it almost tickled.

I felt I had the whole thing pretty sussed out, so I gently stepped into it, spreading my legs more and more as it showed me just how thick it was. As I pulled it up to my abdomen, I was greeted with warm, stuffy tightness, as if the diaper was adjusting itself to me. It hugged me intimately, creating a strong pressure on my naked crotch, reminding me of the last time I straddled a pillow.

I let go, pausing for effect.

"Cursed, huh?" I joked, waddling over to the mirror cutely. Admittedly, the girl before me did look absolutely adorable. Curiosity bettered me, and I began to feel it up. It was warm, already, and I thought about the idea of snuggling up next to a fire in it. Hardly an effective punishment, although I am completely alone. 

I looked myself in the eye in the mirror. "You've been a very naughty girl." I waited boldly for something to happen, smirking. We don't believe in magic, of course, but it was fun to pretend.

Oh well.

I turned away from the mirror, trying to decide if I should change immediately, or do what Polly asked. Instead, I grabbed my phone. I made about four hundred on OnlyFans today. Nice.  

...

I was halfway down my twitter feed when the first unusual thing happened: Just a few tweets ago I had realized that I faintly needed to pee, giggled at the irony, and kept scrolling... but already I feel the urge much more strongly. Being on my feet didn't seem to help, as my bladder began to scream. By the time I'd reached the doorway, I was desperate, and as I pulled the door open the pain of holding it became unbearable. I couldn't move any more. It took one hundred percent of my concentration not to wet myself. 

But even with that, I felt my body gently begin to let go, despite how much I tried to will it not to. A small dribble squeaked out of me, creating a hot wet patch of warmth that grew embarrassingly large from my crotch. I went beet red, gasping in horror as I felt my body give in entirely.

For a few moments, I was only able to watch myself - and feel myself - literally just emptying my bladder into this thing. I'm an adult woman, and right now, I have no idea how to stop this, and not even the control to slow it down. It was like trying to flex a muscle I didn't have.

The physical relief was offensively nice, and despite my abject terror, I was relieved it no longer hurt. The diaper grew heavy very quickly, and I could feel it all pooling, held desperately against my body, never letting me forget. 

It has to end soon, right?

Even more worryingly was the feeling of hot pee running over my fingers as the diaper gave up. The cocky grin from a few moments ago was long gone. I was shivering helplessly instead.



"Oh my God." I muttered, realizing that my bladder still felt close to full, feeling two or three full streams running down my legs. How!? 

"Polly!" I pleaded. It began to dawn on me that this accident wasn't just a freak, one time, horrible coincidence of a thing. I don't know how I could know what a curse felt like, but I was certain that this is what it is. The pull up is literally cursed. I've cursed myself.

I found myself trying to catch the stream, as if grabbing liquid was ever a good idea. Then, my body tried to get itself free of the padding, grabbing at each side of the diaper with both hands and forcibly shoving it away from me. But it didn't move, as if it was my own skin. 

"Polly!" I repeated, loudly, charging out of our bedroom and down the stairs, shuffling awkwardly as the liquid sloshed around inside the diaper, leaking everywhere. The carpet was soaked, the stairs were soaked, the hallway was soaked. I felt myself nearly pass out with fear, and I stumbled out of the house desperately. What is happening?!

By the time I'd made it out to our driveway, her car was pulling out into the street and my world was spinning. No no no no no! I chased her for a moment, realizing the futility only when I'd reached the main road. 

I turned around hopelessly, darting back towards my house, horrified to see the front door slowly swinging back, caught by the wind. There was a trail of pee leading out here, and I could still feel it pouring out of me, and straight out of the leg holes, as if a shower head was emptying directly into my bladder. I tried again to stop myself from peeing, but it only seemed to make it come out harder. 

"NO!"

I raced back up the patio, sighing thankfully as I slammed my hand into it, still parted. I stopped, catching my breath. That would have been really bad.
 

Maybe the universe was listening, or maybe it was a huge coincidence, but for one reason or another, a bee buzzed right next to my ear at that moment, and I instinctively flinched.

*CLICK*

"Fuck." I turned, desperately looking around. It is so wrong for me to still feel myself peeing out here.

I couldn't see anybody around, which was a small relief, but it... It didn't help me. A full on puddle had formed on my patio. This is absurd!

Suddenly, my t-shirt burst with white light, and before my eyes I witnessed my own clothing disappear. "What...!" I grabbed my suddenly naked breasts, deciding to dive around to the back garden, cursing my closed and locked windows. I had literally zero means to get back inside.

...

In the end, after hiding away by my shed for a few minutes, standing in a pool of my own pee, I realized I needed to stay warm, so I pulled out the sun-bed and laid myself down on it. It was lucky the sun was shining, as the cool wind was beginning to be a problem. 

It is so awkward laying on a sun bed with an enormous diaper on, dribbling into it still, but I was thankful that I felt like the curse was dying down. 

And eventually, it did, and I was allowed to stop hyperventilating. The house is a mess, and there are three enormous puddles caused by my pee. My mind raced. Curses!? Magic? This is real!?

The same white flash appeared over my entire body, and as I watched clothing appear on my body, I was certain. A huge pink dress materialized, pinching into my waist as a corset grew out of nothing. In a matter of seconds, I had become the most horrifically adorable princess imaginable. I had a shelf of a bust, and enormous petticoats made the skirts thrust upwards. 'Pissy Princess' was written across the front, wrapped in heart-shaped lace.

By the time I had stood, small heels attached themselves to my feet.

"Oh my God!"

And then, something funny began to happen between my legs. My soaking wet diaper began vibrating

...

As I was thrown into a unintentional, helpless, humiliating orgasm, I found myself falling. 

"Baby!" Polly said, urgently.

I opened my eyes, moaning hard, shaking with sensation. I was back in the bedroom, still wearing the humiliating dress, still stuck in the soaked, cursed diaper... Still laying in a huge puddle that had stained the carpet and the tails of the skirt. 

"Are you okay?" The vibrations increased and I came again, gripping my girlfriends hand.

"Oh- G-God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!