Tuesday 25 November 2014

Misfire

I'd literally just put Sarah to bed when I heard the door go. Her antisocial-to-say-the-least big sister slammed into the hallway, predictably drunk and more than likely dragging an equally intoxicated one night stand in behind her. I'd met more of them than I ever wanted to. It's also the only plausible reason why she'd be stumbling into the hallway so early.

I heard a new voice - wait, is that a girl?

I sighed quietly, looking down at the carpet inches below my face. One of Sarah's favorite cuddly toys was just out of reach, thrown deep under Kate's enormous bed during six pm "Toy Hide and Seek" play.

I need to get out of Kate's bedroom ASAP. She is a drunk college dropout spending every waking moment either drinking, fucking or complaining, and she'd be pissed that I even stepped into her palace. When I thought about what she'd soon be doing, I looked sorrowfully down at the bunny wabbit. Oh the things you're about to hear.

"I'll come back for you, Mrs. Snuggles, hold tight." I whispered, giving the little bunny a quick salute, before reverse-crawling slash shimmying my way out from under the enormous bed as fast as I could.

I had been able to get to Mrs.Snuggles twin brother out, at least. He was called Bob.

I was almost free when I felt a small tug under my left armpit. The fairy wings I was wearing - from five pm dress up - caught on the bed panel. I groaned. Wonderful.

As the pair downstairs began to bound up the stairs, I was furiously fidgeting with a new knot over my shoulder, trying to free myself. I resigned myself to the fact that an argument would be happening, but at the very least I'd like to be vertical by the time they walked in, so it didn't look like I was snooping. Shit, the door is still open.

Unfortunately, I was only on my knees by the time they arrived at the door frame. Two pairs of eyes locked onto mine: Kate, in a dress that clung so closely to her skin that I wasn't quite sure if she was wearing underwear, and just behind her, a butch looking girl was looking at me, confused.

"I didn't know you're bisexual-" I began to say, oddly, before I was cut off.

"What the FUCK are you doing in my room!?" Kate yelled immediately, stepping forward threateningly, the dyke behind her being pulled into the room by her sheer force despite clearly having second thoughts. Fair play, I'd find this confusing too.

"I was getting Bob and Mrs. Snuggles... And Sarah's magic wand." I replied, raising two of the three successfully retrieved items above the lip of the bed frame so that it was clear I wasn't insane. Kate was a little bit tongue tied. I could see her cogs turning. Her new friend broke the silence.

"You're the babysitter? You know the fairy outfit is for the kid, right?" If it wasn't so rude, I'd almost be thankful to the new girl; her joke, and Kate's sudden alcoholic giggling seemed to diffuse the situation a bit, and I was able to form a more coherent sentence.

"Sarah, who is sleeping by the way, left Mrs. Snuggles under your bed, and the fairy wings are from a game that we played earlier."

"Urgh, well get out already, we're busy." replied Kate, turning to wink at the new girl, who giggled and blushed almost as red as I was. Kate motioned for me to hurry up out the door when she realized I wasn't standing up.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming, relax... and it wouldn't kill you not to be rude, Kate." I was trying to keep my voice down but also sound authoritative and calm at the same time. I realized that I was still on my knees, brandishing a toy wand, with pink fairy wings strapped to my back, and my confidence seemed to stutter. For some reason, I tried to hide the wand behind my back, as if it made a difference now.

"To a twenty year old babysitting on a Friday night?" Kate mocked.

"It's called a job." I jabbed back, wiggling Mrs. Snuggles to emphasize one of my responsibilities. Her bunny ears wobbled around stupidly, and suddenly my comeback deflated into nothing.

"If you want to call dress up and hide and seek a job, then go for it, but some of us might just disagree with you." Oh, how dare she!

"You know what, Kate? I wish you could see how immature you look." I spat back.

"You're calling her immature?!" Kate's friend joked, but her retort was simply lost on me. I was suddenly far more concerned by a sudden tickling between my thighs in a place that definitely shouldn't be tickled, as if my panties were moving. I looked down, watching in complete, skepticism-breaking disbelief as my white panties began to fluff up and inflate out of the top of my tight jeans, which in turn seemed to peal open like a banana skin.

Jeans are not supposed to do that.

In a matter of seconds, my panties had expanded to a ridiculous thickness; the lace dissolving, the material and color changing, stripes of  small printed words forming down through the suddenly-plastic crotch... Despite how ridiculous it sounded, I didn't even notice my jeans simply vanishing into thin air around my knees. They'd dissolved into the carpet like dust before my eyes but all I could do was stare at my lingerie shape shifting.

What is happening??

All the while, two horny teenage girls stood angrily at the other side of the room, completely unaware of the transformation that was happening behind the cover of the bed, watching a babysitter on her knees staring at the floor, apparently.

I looked up at them as my vision blurred, and I think I heard Kate react to my sudden dizzy shock, but I didn't quite hear what she said. It slowly clicked what exactly my panties had seemed to turn into, and the horrible irony was both devastating and completely inhibiting.



...

"Earth to babysitter..." said someone who sounded really really far away. My vision was swimming, and my ears heard everything in waves. Kate? A sudden, pleasant relaxation seemed to spread through me, replacing the cold shock like I was being dipped into a bath.

"Woah, she looks like she's just seen a ghost!" said somebody else.

"If you're gunna, like, throw up, please go to the bathroom!" said Kate again. I think I lost my balance, because the whole world turned ninety degrees that way.

"Oh fuck! Quick, help me!" I heard thumps like footsteps and at the same moment the warmth seemed to burst out of me, tickling up my bum and back.

"OH. MY. GOD?!" screamed a voice.

"Hah! What the actual fuck!?" laughed another.

"What- Why- Why is she in my room in that?!"

"Fuck, is she pissing herself!?"

Yeah, I think I am on my back. What? The room swam back into existence, and I realized instantly that I was splayed out across the floor. My new underwear was clinging to my crotch in a completely unfamiliar way, completely exposed to the air.

It's a diaper...

Then I noticed that it was bulging, horrifically, as if it was wet. Wait, what? Fuck, I'm still peeing? I could feel it; the stream exiting my body without any kind of pressure or normal bladder association with it. Honestly, I could only tell because I could feel it happening on my skin. The temperature... why is pee so hot? I would never have expected that.

I tightened my bladder, stopping the flow, only... it just didn't? FUCK. What is happening right now?

Domineering in front of me, two sobering, confused and totally pissed off women, in clothes far more appropriate for their adult status, stared down at me. They looked huge and overbearing, with identical, flabbergasted wide eyes, gasps locked to their lips. There was a moment of dead, complete, freeing silence, before:

"Why the fuck did you piss yourself, into a fucking diaper, in my fucking room?!" screamed Kate. She'd found her words before I had.

"This is so fucking strange." said her friend. A second later, her phone was out; it's dead, black lens pointing directly at me, silently recording my complete vulnerability. 

"I- It- I don't-... It's not a..." I couldn't find an explanation, so I raised my hands. I was still holding Bob. No, he's not going to help me. The wand! 

"I wish to be back to normal!" I begged helplessly, pointing the little plastic star directly at my underwear, inadvertently whipping my own pussy hard. I gasped, squeezing my legs together, feeling every soaked splodge of material tighten and protest my movement. It formed a mass between my thighs that stopped me from closing my legs. It's so thick...

Why can't I stop peeing?

"Haha! What the absolute fuck!?" The realization hit me like a fucking train. They didn't see me transform, because the bed was in the way!

"This is not... No!" I cried out, dropping the bunny and grabbing the diaper with my whole hand. Warm, soft, squishy, smooth plastic met my palm and fingertips, the cupping motion bringing a new, soft pressure. It tickled, but more importantly, my last spell, my second wish, didn't work.

It has to be the wand, right?

I could literally feel the warmth of my accident against the skin on my hand, and despite everything, I found myself dying of curiosity. Is pee really that temperature? I could even smell baby powder. Did the spell go that far?

I got up quickly, shaking desperately, fear overwhelming my entire being like a storm was passing through my mind. I wobbled, the unusual form of my diaper putting me off, splashing around against me disgustingly. I have to get away from these two, right fucking now!

So I ran. Past the bewildered teenagers, past my charges room, thundering down the stairs and straight out the front door. Every step emphasized the horrendous, thick, squishy mass, and the diaper began to sink down my thighs as it bulged beyond reason.

Then I was suddenly outside, looking down the street desperately, darkness and fear and cold settling in. I looked down at it, watching the off-white pee stain grow over the entire diaper, up the front, all the way to my belly button.

How?! This doesn't make sense!! Why can't I stop peeing!? 

The diaper was slippery too. Every attempt I made to pull it off was completely futile. It somehow held onto my skin so perfectly I couldn't get a single edge.

I pinched at the tapes dumbly, realizing that they had the same problem, as if the tapes were decorative - printed on like a pull-up was pretending to be a diaper. I looked back at the house, both girls watching me from the doorway, mouths still wide open.

"Look, I can... I can explain, I think. I just need to... I need to leave right now." I said desperately.

"We're not stopping you." Kate replied.

"My purse has my car keys... In the living room." I took a step towards the house.

"Oh, no, babes, I think you should walk this one. You're only on the other side of town, right?"

"No, wait!?"

"See you tomorrow I guess?" Her friend giggled, grabbing the huge door handle and swinging it shut in front of me.

"No!"

10 comments:

  1. Good to see you're alright. Hope to see more from you sometime soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. Don't worry, I don't plan on quitting/dying any time soon, and statistics are in my favor so should be alright. Glad you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back! How's uni?

    Fun story btw, here's hoping the teens or the babysitter's charge gets a hold of the wand in the future :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This may show up twice, but I had you confused with a different writer haha. Everyone is similar to my age it seems.

      Hope everything is well!

      Delete
  3. Hey are you ok? I miss your stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes, I'm very well! Just awfully busy, sorry. I've been updating some of the older posts because I hate how badly they were/[still] are written, but I'll have something new released next week hopefully.

      Delete
  4. What are doing about the blogger stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't reply in AGES. Check my latest blog post!

      Delete

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!