Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Infantilism Institute

30K views, OMG! Enjoy this LONG set of captions!

I actually thought it was hilarious to begin with, and in all honesty, part of the reason why I visited her so often was just to laugh at her new predicament. Eve, that is: My best friend of twenty years, sentenced by the courts to six months in the ominous Infantilism Institute after one too many DUI's. She needed something to stop her getting behind the wheel, and apparently this new treatment is far more effective than throwing her in jail, so she opted in. It was less time than she was originally facing, and we'd heard you just laid in bed cuddling teddy bears all day, so why the hell wouldn't you choose it?



"Hey baby." I teased as I stepped into her 'nursery', making sure to step over the large brown bear that sat against the toy cot. Eve was sat in the middle of the play area, dressed from head to toe in a puffy white dress which basically exploded around her hips, hiding what I'm sure was a thick cloth diaper. From the look of the mess surrounding her, she'd been trying to throw multicolored plastic rings onto a pole, and failing miserably at it.

Her usually pale cheeks were bright red with embarrassment, and her almost bitchy like arrogance had dissipated almost completely by now. 

"I'm bored!" Eve whined in response. Her greetings had been like this since day three. It had been nearly a month now.

"Maybe you shouldn't have done it then." I replied smartly, repeating a suggestion that I'd had since the day she told me she needed a lawyer. I began walking around the room, picking up things she'd thrown everywhere in a futile attempt to clean up after her.

My lecture seemed only to encouraged her to pout even more. It sort of felt like I was babysitting, the illusion only broken by the periodic snap of the in-wall cameras, which were set up to document Eve's transition and be used as blackmail material if she ever decides to act up again. I definitely don't want a picture of me wetting myself sent to my peers!

...
 "Lets play something." Eve demanded as I cleaned up her bed area. I'd just finished updating her on life outside the nursery, which to her was like hearing about the moon landings. I sighed: She always wants to play, but with no company except at communal playtime and meal times, I couldn't exactly blame her.

"What would you like to play today?" I asked soothingly. I felt sort of bad for the girl, despite what she got herself into, and to be honest I was thankful that I was here, rather than looking at her through a thick window.

"House!" she giggled, making me roll my eyes again. Its amazing how easy it is for me to see her as a baby after just three weeks.

"We played that on Monday." I reminded her.

"Yes, but this time, you can be the baby!"

"Haha..." I fake laughed, walking back over to the cot. So many fluffy animals!

"Please?" she whined.

"Urgh."

...

I can't quite remember how it happened, but at some point she convinced me to change into one of her diapers. I couldn't quite work out what the rules stated about that, but knowing that she would get punished harshly if either of us did something wrong, I assumed it was innocent enough. She's got enough diapers in here to last her a year anyway, and to be honest, it was actually kind of fun.


"What shall I do with this?" I asked, holding up my bra.

"Just fling it over there somewhere." Eve responded, running around the room collecting things for me to try on." She hadn't worn a bra in a long time. "And remember, you're supposed to be a baby!"
 

I did as instructed, flinging my bra to the ground beside me, letting her unfold a new diaper at my feet, a large bottle of baby powder sitting expectantly beside it. I slipped out of my underwear, throwing them in the same general direction, before plopping myself down on the warm, thick towel.


"Is this enough?" I asked a little while later, glancing back up at Eve, referring to the sprinkling of powder around my crotch. She was standing above me now, looking down at me with smug satisfaction. She probably likes the fact that we've now at least shared in her punishment, even if I'm only going to be diapered for like an hour, tops. Her wide grin and repressed giggling gave me the answer to my question.

"Obviously. That would be enough powder for like a week." Trust Eve to be patronizing about everything she knew that I didn't, even if the topic was how to diaper yourself.

"Hey, I don't know! You should be the one diapering me, anyway!" I retorted, frowning up at her for a moment before searching around the floor for the pins.

"Its more fun to watch."


"Suit yourself." I replied, pulling the thick cloth up and around my hips, threading the small pins through the tiny holes, doing the left side first. My entire body felt cozy already, but I attributed that to the warm room and the shed-load of soft toys. It made it easier to be naked too... everything just felt so innocent.

Eve couldn't take her eyes off of me, not that I minded. Seeing her this happy was nice for me, even if it meant giving up on some maturity and voluntarily pinning myself into some over-sized cloth diapers. I glanced up at her cheekily, sticking my tongue out at her when she giggled.


"You're diapered too." I reminded her, which didn't have the effect on her that I was going for. She didn't pout or blush, which she usually does when I mention her recent underwear change. In fact, it was usually the thing she hated the most about this place: The whole institute was actually rather cushy, she explained, but using her diapers was the only thing that didn't sit right with her.

Not to mention the fact that every time she messed, she'd be asked by one of the caretakers if she wants help changing, which was the most embarrassing thing in the world... Apparently.
 

I threaded the last pin, looking up at Eve with a 'Happy Now?' sort of expression, surprised to feel my own heel pressing up against the front of my diaper as I crossed my legs.

"It really is thick..." I mused, feeling a soft shiver up my spine as I took in my own appearance.


"Its a cloth diaper, what do you expect?"

"That's the point, I don't." I smirked. "I don't shit myself on a daily basis, unlike some..."

"Hah." Eve replied, laughing loudly, once again acting completely out of character. When I made a similar joke not one week ago, she flat out told me to leave. Maybe she's grown a little as a person by now? I slowly got to my feet, surprised at just how much the padding pressed against my thighs.

 

"What do you think?" I asked, jokingly twisting around and posing. Who says an adult nursery room can't be a catwalk?


Eve caught on, and she quickly perked up: "Oh, just fabulous darling! Positively pulchritudinous!" I stopped, gawking at her.
 

"That's a big word! Been reading the dictionary again?"

"There are literally no other books with words in them."
 

"Hey, Henry the Caterpillar is a perfectly good book!" Eve turned away from her pile of clothes just to raise an eyebrow at me.

 "Shut up and put this on."

...

"Can you stop watching me get changed?" I asked jokingly. Eve smiled, reminding me that I've been modeling with my boobs out and a thick diaper on for five minutes, by choice, and so a look from a best friend really shouldn't mean anything.

"Point taken." I replied, slipping into the panty diaper cover thing. It had ruffles...
 

"God, its so baggy!" I realized I was able to pull it over my belly button. It was soft though, so I can't really complain.


"How about I put you in three more diapers to make it snug?"

"No thanks!" I replied quickly. "Besides, you didn't even put me in this one."

"No." Eve agreed with a laugh. "You did. Now turn around and show me the ruffles."


"Hmmm..." she said slowly, clearly suppressing a huge grin. "I still don't think its thick enough."

"Oh fuck off." I mused, twisting around to show off my other side. I realized that I swore, and for a short moment I panicked about a nurse walking in and telling me off. My appearance would make them all die. Thankfully, nobody outside seemed to hear us, and the various recording devices didn't pick up the swear word. I relaxed a little bit, but realized that I don't quite want to be wearing this diaper for very long.

"Are you thirsty?" Eve asked suddenly, holding up a bottle of brownish looking liquid.


"Sure, why not. Gimme." Eve casually tossed the bottle over to me. I didn't catch it, and it fell to the floor with a soft thud. Perks of being a baby; you can drop almost anything without consequence. I sat down beside it, letting Eve slip sheep slippers onto my cold feet, making myself laugh at the involuntary tongue twister.

I quickly forgot about that though, as a hot blush burst from my cheeks as I took the orange nib between my lips, bringing back vague memories of my childhood as the taste of apple juice filled my mouth. I suddenly felt much, much younger. More vulnerable, somehow.


"This feels so strange..." I said quietly, staring over at Eve, who hadn't stopped smiling since the moment I began to undress. "What?" I asked defensively, giggling nervously when she didn't immediately reply.

"You're going to wet yourself soon." she said in a matter-of-fact sort of way, after a pause that lasted a little too long. It was creepy, and my mouth fell open.


"What?!" I asked quickly, staring from the bottle in my hand back to her, making her smile all the more. "Is this drugged or something?"

"Hah! Noooo. I'm talking about the regression effect, dummy." Eve replied.

"The what?"

"The regression effect. Basically, if you surround someone with stimulus that closely matches their childhood, they begin to unconsciously pick up mannerisms and traits of their younger selves. The more immature you are at heart, the more it affects you."

"But why would I wet myself!?" I asked desperately.

"About three percent of the patients here were so powerfully affected by the regression effect that they experienced a sudden, total loss of control within the first few hours."

"What, and you think I'm immature enough to be one of them?!"

"Well, obviously." she mused.

"You are the one who got the friggin' DUI!"

"Yeah, but I'm still far more mature than you. You've always been a baby pretending to be an adult." Eve was smirking the entire time, so I couldn't really tell if she was joking. The growing knot in my stomach, which was either anger or fear, certainly wasn't joking though, and I unconsciously began to get defensive.

"You're so funny." I said bitterly, deciding to end the conversation there, before teddy bears could be used as projectiles.

"I know."

"Well, unluckily for you, you're never going to find out. I'm leaving." I got up slowly, betraying my own position as a mature adult by stumbling over the stupid fluffy slippers.

"Ooh, is the baby scared?"

"Of course not." I replied, stepping over to my clothes.

"Then prove it." Eve said calmly.

I stopped. Eve had always been relentless about dares. One time I didn't streak through campus with her in college and she held it against me for a year. An entire fucking year. "How?"

"Stay here for another half hour, acting as much as you can like a baby. I'll put on your clothes and act like the Mummy. If you can withstand that sort of regression for just half an hour, I'll let you tease me about all this for the rest of my life."

"I was going to do that anyway."

"Chicken..." she said smoothly.

"God, fine!"

"Great. Put this on! And remember, babies smile!" She tossed me a t-shirt, and I slipped into it, putting on a smile. Its only half an hour...


Watching Eve change into my clothes was extremely embarrassing, I have to admit. When she was wearing that cute little white dress with presumably a gigantic diaper underneath, she was a baby with me, but the moment she pulled it off of her, the illusion shattered.

In fact, she'd put on the thinnest diaper possible, which was more like a padded brief than a cloth towel, and it didn't even require loud plastic waterproof pants, so I couldn't even hear her underwear any more. In fact, as she slipped into my shorts, she looked perfectly normal... certainly not like a girl forced to serve a few months as a baby girl. I couldn't help notice that we'd swapped.

"Are you wet yet?" she asked, fastening the last button on my blouse.

"You wish." I replied confidently.

"Show me." she demanded, changing her tone in an instant. I should have been laughing, but something about the way she said it made my knees go all wobbly, and the thickness wrapped tightly around me didn't do me any favors. I slowly pulled open the front of the diaper, faking a laugh, showing it to be dry.

"Good girl." she said patronizingly, patting me square on the forehead.


I smiled as best I could, hoping to throw her off, shuffling from one foot to the other as a tingling sensation spread through me like water flowing over my skin. I couldn't ignore the feeling of the cloth between my legs even though I tried really hard to forget about it: The weight of it around my hips was reminding me that it was there, pinned to me... The excessive bulk seemed to imply that I have big accidents, even though I knew it not to be true. Even my pragmatic side was turned on its head: On the one hand, I knew I was just dressing up, but for some reason I was telling myself that only incontinent people wear diapers.

I was suddenly snapped out of my subconscious debate by yet another request from Eve. She had me slip on some pink rumba panties.


In the quiet that followed - only interrupted by Eve's occasional sneering - I caught the *click* of yet another photo being taken by the automated cameras. I assumed that they were locked onto her, not realizing at the time that they snap everyone in the room, especially those voluntarily putting on diapers. It occurred to me that the people in charge might not like the fact that she'd changed into my clothes. Although, the fact that she was even doing it in the first place suggested that it was okay to do, as with telling me to put on diapers.

"Why don't you play with the bunny?" Eve asked.
 

"Hellllloooo Mr Bunny wumps!" I joked, making Eve laugh and roll her eyes at the same time. "Do you want to have a picnic?"

After staring at its beady black eyes for a few seconds, I took the silence as a hint. "Maybe not. How about you, big brown bear?!"


After similar silence, I looked up at Eve and joked "Don't you hate the silent types?" Eve giggled again, reminding me to use my imagination and come up with a story.

"Well, if that what it takes to entertain oneself around here, then sure. So, Mr Bear, you'll be a... LAWYER! And yoouuuuu, Mrs Bunny Rabbit, you'll be in court for possession of heroin."

Eve fell over from laughing too much, telling me that Mrs Bunny Rabbit was always so innocent in her eyes.

"You just never expect that sort of thing when you grow up with them, do you?" I mocked. Strangely, with Eve's help, a more innocent version of the story sprang from our imaginations, and it continued for the next twenty minutes.

...

"You know what we say?" Eve asked the cat sitting on her lap. I listened and watched with a smile. "Are you wetsy wetsy?"

I had just slipped out of the rhumba panties in preparation of 'getting into bed' with my 'husband', Floppy Grey, when I suddenly felt something hot and wet burst from my crotch... I froze, my entire body locking up as I squeezed by bladder in vain, praying to myself that this wasn't what it felt like.

"Are you okay?" Eve asked suddenly. She paused after checking her cats diaper, looking at my sudden frown/gasp thing.


I put on as much of a smile as I could and replied "Yeah yeah, just thinking that it must be time up round about now."

"Naa, another fifteen minutes I think."

"O-Okay..." I caught myself stuttering, and for some reason, in an attempt to look normal, I picked up some plastic rings and began to shake them. It made Eve laugh, and she got up and walked over to the diaper supplies.

"Hey, look away for a minute. I need to change my diaper." she said quickly, and I quickly turned my head. 

"Are you sure you're okay? You've gone all white." I heard her pull her plastic panties down with a thunderous rustling noise, but unfortunately it didn't seem to hide my "eep".

"Fine!" I replied. "... I just remember seeing my friends baby play with these a few years back."


"Oh. Yeah, its for babies to chew on while their teething."

"Yeah."

"Cool." Eve said slowly, laying down on her back to change her diaper. I quickly threw the toys to the side, slipping my hand down the front of the diaper to confirm what I feared might have happened.

Even after feeling the evidence of my accident on my fingertips, I couldn't quite process the idea that I'd actually done that for a fair few seconds. The regression effect had worked on me! No way! That can't be true...

"What are you doing!?" Eve asked loudly, looking over her shoulder at me as she nonchalantly pinned her left hip into a fresh diaper.

I looked up at her, then down at my hand, then back up at her...


"I... wanted to see what it feels like..." I lied slowly.

"You're wearing it." she replied, looking at me like I was an idiot. There was a pause: A long, uncomfortable pause. I felt sweat drip down my neck, and as I removed my hand the smell of urine hit my nostrils.

"It's been half an hour. I win. I'm leaving." I was desperate now.

"Its been like one minute. You can leave in fourteen more."


I fell silent again, avoiding Eve's gaze as she sneered. Did she know? What if she knows? Why did I even wet myself!? Is the regression effect real? I'd heard something about it when I was doing some research on this place but... I'd never heard of somebody wetting themselves.
 
...

Minutes ticked by at an agonizing pace. My wet bum was beginning to get cold and the diaper stuck to my skin. Every time I shifted I was reminded of it all, and I could feel a few drops squirt into a different part of the diaper as it compressed. I thought laying on my back would help, but it just made the pee spread up my backside horribly.

Eventually though, after an length of time that must have been well over nine minutes, I finally said: "Right, game over."

"Urgh, damnit. Finish your drink first though."

"This? It's half full!"

"Aww, can't the baby take any more juicy?"

"It's already been like an hour." I protested, leaning forward with a particularly loud squelch. I blushed, falling silent, wondering if she'd heard that.

"I'm surprised you didn't wet yourself." Eve said, smirking at me, only making me twice as paranoid. Then again, she was talking about the bet...

"Thanks. I knew it was never going to happen." I managed to sound confident surprisingly, given the bucket of pee soaked into the cloth that cradled my groin.

"Sure you did. Anyway, if I can't trust you to drink your juice, how can I trust you to know when your diapers wet?"

"Umm, because I would know something like that!?"

"Don't throw a tantrum at me, missy."

"I'm not."

"You are. Now finish your juice."

"Fine!" I slurp it down, shivering at the wet dampness that I'd been trying to get used to. Finally though, I finished, and I throw her the empty bottle as a sort of 'fuck you'. When she told me I could change, I realized that I'd need to come up with a plan to remove the diaper without her noticing, and I'd need to do it fast.


"Are you sure you're not wet?" she asked, staring at the small patch of yellow at my crotch before I'd even worked out what I could do.
 
"Naa, it looked like this when you gave it to me."
 
"I thought it was one of the new ones? Only the old ones have stains."
 
"Apparently not..." I laughed... weakly.


"Show me the back." Eve ordered, clearly to check for more stains. I put my hand to my backside quickly, praying that it wasn't more obvious. I did lay on my back after I peed, after all.


"It really does look like its wet."

"Haha..." I replied, adding "Yeah it was a bit gross to put on to be honest. You know, with the yellow stains."

"Yeah. You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you don't want to take it off." Ah, yes, she's give me my angle... A kinda awkward one though.

"Its... comfy." I lied. Eve raised her eyebrows.

"Then wear it home. I'm sure the guards wont mind."

"You know..." I said, faking jolliness; "I might just do that." Eve stopped completely, staring at me.

"I was joking." Eve said.

"Hah, so was I!" I spluttered.

"Are you sure you're not wet?" she asked, taking a step forward.

"Certain." I said weakly, trying to hide my diaper from her piercing gaze. "Now look away so I can take this stupid thing off, you perv."

Eve blushed a little bit, but did as instructed, spinning on the spot. Instantly, I began to pull off the diaper, regretting pulling the plastic pants down first. The smell hit me immediately.

"Hey, what's that smell? I wet like ten minutes ago." She turned around and gasped, a huge smile crossing her face.

"You did wet yourself!"

"Noo!"

"And you're so much of a baby you didn't even notice!"

"Noooo!"

Just then, there was a knock on the door and one of the attending nurses walked in. "Sorry to interrupt, but visiting hours are over." I realized immediately that she was talking to Eve, and not me, and Eve seemed to get it at the exact same time. She was dressed like me, after all, and I wasn't exactly helping myself with a wet diaper half wrapped around my legs.

"Wait a second!" I shouted quickly, pointing at Eve.

"Oh sorry!" Eve replied loudly. "I was going to change you before I go."

The nurse sighed: "I'm afraid I must insist that you leave now. You've already been here half an hour longer than you should have. I'll change her for you."

"No!" I stammered.

"Oh.." the nurse began, staring patronizingly at me. "...why won't you let any of the nurses change you Evie?"

"No, it's not that! I'm not Eve! She's the baby" The nurse looked confused, but Eve replied immediately... and loudly.

"ENOUGH!" It carried such weight that it even made the nurse jump. "We finished that game of house over an hour ago. You are Eve, you are the baby, and I won't have you wasting any more time."

"B-but..."

"I'm sorry to leave you like this, but if you refuse to behave, so be it. GOOD BYE!"

With that, Eve and the nurse stepped through the door, leaving me standing there alone in the nursery, diaper hanging off me, no adult clothes in sight. I was so shocked at what just happened, I could barely move, and minutes went by without me taking a single step.

...

Once again, the door swung open, and the nurse said: "You're friend tells me that you've been acting up all afternoon, and she suggested we put you to bed. I agree with her. Why haven't you changed out of that diaper yet?"

"I..."

"Take it off!"

I slid out of the diaper wordlessly, unfolding it and lifting it up in front of me.


"In the pail." she said flatly, clearly exasperated.


"Now, I have no time for your nonsense, so put this on and take a nap." She flung a patterned night shirt in my direction, and shut the door on me.

I put on the nightshirt as instructed, wondering how I could get out of this mess. In the end, I realized that I simply couldn't? This is a prison, even if it doesn't look like one. I'd have to wait until morning, at the very least. Once I came to terms with that, I did the only sensible thing and walked over to the diaper pile to pull on another one. 


I curled up, cursed my best friend out, and settled down for the night. It actually isn't so bad.

5 comments:

  1. That was incredibly good! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally... If it was me. I would have a sequel where Eve gets hers. ;3 and they both end up babies at the place. >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough, I already have a part 2 in the works :) Thanks for the idea though.
      And of course, thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!