Sunday 21 July 2019

Just To Be Nice


Emma crept past the lounge - past where her parents were chatting with the new "house sitter" (who is literally just a babysitter) - into the hallway, spying the large pad of paper, detailing the instructions for the new girl. Emma smiled to herself, realizing that her plan was gong much better than she expected it to. She'd finally get revenge on her parents, and a babysitter, for thinking they need to look after a recently turned eighteen year old. They'd been babying her for years unnecessarily, which ironically inspired this idea.

She picked up the pad - which confirmed her suspicions that her parents wanted this girl to spy on her - along with a pen, and made sure to add one small addition to the requests list: 'Emma is going through a little rough patch with her hormones at the moment, and it's caused a bit of night time incontinence. It's not a huge deal, but she gets very upset around bedtime because she has to wear some protection. I know it's a lot to ask, but if you could pretend to have that problem as well, it would really mean a lot to her. We've laid out some clothes for you in the spare bedroom that you can use to pretend with. Thanks again!'


...

"I suppose there's no harm in it." I mused to myself, rotating the large square of plastic between my fingers. Emma's parents had asked specifically, and I'd actually pretended to wet the bed once before for a little kid. Admittedly, he was much younger than this eighteen year old, but a job's a job... 

I sighed, wondering if I was being paid enough, before slipping the diaper on, thankful for my years of experience in this department. Although, I wasn't used to diapering someone of my size, let alone myself, obviously. My cheeks were glowing before I'd even undressed, and by the time I was slipping the bright, tight yellow diaper cover up my thighs my cheeks were practically burning. Leak prevention, I thought dejectedly to myself. The pajamas they provided were a little small, and quite juvenile, but I suppose that was the point: They wanted Emma to notice without me having to tell her. 

After I had finished dressing, I took a huge breath, calling myself an idiot before called out:

"Hey Emma."

"What?" she shouted back. My heart is already beating too heavily.

"Can you come in a minute?" I heard her huff from across the house, followed by the thump thump thump of a girl who really didn't want to be here with me. As the noise got louder, I debated telling her to go away for a moment as I changed my mind, but before I could vocalize it, the door slipped open and the teenager stepped into the door frame. To her credit, she did it with as much stroppy reluctance as body-language allowed.

"Yeah?" she asked, eyeing my clothing with a sudden smirk. She'd dressed herself up while I was changing, into club gear.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked, forgetting my plan. "You're not planning on going out tonight are you?"

"Why are you wearing that?" she scoffed, countering my question, not even trying to hide her disapproval. My cheeks practically exploded, and I felt myself shrink before her. "Those pajamas look like ones I wore when I was a kid. Wait, are they?" Fuck.


"Err... No, these are mine." I replied, grabbing the foreign material reassuringly as if it was totally normal for a woman in her mid twenties to own and wear a pink and white polka-dot pajama set, and then bring it to a babysitting job.

"Sure, weirdo." Her hostility caught me off-guard, and I spluttered for a moment, squirming, bringing a foreign noise to my ears as my underwear protested every movement with sharp crinkling. My gasp, and subsequent frozen pause made her frown.

"So...?"

"Uhh." I replied smartly.

"You called me up here, dumbo. What do you want?"

"Oh, uhh, it's just- No, first, you can't go out tonight."

"Don't worry about it. I'm just trying stuff on." she grinned back at me as if daring me to call her out on her lie.

"Oh, okay. Well, shouldn't you be getting to bed soon, like I am?"

"Yeah, I will in a bit."

"Good." It seems like she still hadn't noticed my diaper, and I began to panic. I shouldn't be panicking because a cruel teenage girl don't see my embarrassing underwear, but here I am, about to fucking expose myself.

"I... err." she looked at me expectantly as I tried to come up with what to say. "I dropped an earring and now I cant find it. Can you help me look?" I asked, turning over, sticking out my backside in the most obvious way I could. She was staring at my butt, but she wasn't reacting to the diaper, so she either hadn't noticed, or was acting like it wasn't a big deal. I needed to be sure.


"Ugh, are all babysitters complete babies or is it just you?" Wow! What the fuck. What does she mean by that? 

"That's not nice!"

"Ugh, I'll help you find your dumb earring tomorrow. I'm tired. Goodnight." she turned around again when I called out. "Just one more thing!"

"For fuck sake!?" she spat, turning to stare down at me like I was the plague. Shit. What do I say?

"Can you... err..."

The silence ate into her dwindling patience, and I realized that bar following her out of the room, my options were severely limited.


"Do you think I'm going to leak!?" I blurted out, pulling down the back of my trousers, exposing the bright yellow pants.

...

Silence lasted for a full fifteen seconds... But then her smile appeared, and it got bigger and bigger and bigger until...

"Bingo!" she shouted, looking at her iPhone, which I only then realized she'd been holding by her side all this time. "Now, hand me the spare room key that my Dad gave to you, or everyone you know will be sent a nice little video of you asking about your diapers."

"What!? You can't! You need them as well!"

"Oh my God, you still haven't realized!? I wrote that, dumbo!"

I... I didn't know what to say.

"Hurry up. I wasn't kidding."

I just stared at her, mouth open, unable to process the fact that I was being blackmailed. She scanned the room, spotting the keys - the only keys.

"Ugh, I'll just grab them myself." she marched over, snatching them off the wood, and at the same time, collecting the contents of my suitcase and dragging it over to the door. I was at the edge of the bed at this point, but my body wouldn't give an inch.

"Please..." I said quietly, staring down at myself, the thick bubble of humiliation between my legs clearly visible and uncovered.

"Well, goodnight. Hopefully a good twelve hours rest in here will make you realize that you are no longer in control of this weeks events, and by then, I'm sure you know what else would have happened." she shoved my suitcase, filled with my clothes, out of the door, pulling it shut with a slam.

"I'm so happy Mother never decided to build that en suite for the guest room. I'll be at the club." With that, I heard the sound of a lock clicking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!