Friday 8 February 2019

Cultural Differences

There were days where I regretted moving from the UK, but the promise of a city built on feminist ideals was too much to pass up on. It's difficult being the only female Electrician in town, and so I was delighted to discover that I'd be surrounded by female workers once I started my new job abroad.

Unfortunately, on my first day there, I was starting to wonder if things were a little strange out here.





 
"Hey, I'm Jane!" I called out to a young brunette who was sawing wood inside one of the rooms we were renovating. The first thing I noticed - I couldn't help but notice really - was the fact that she was diapered.

The brunette flicked the saw down into the wood, trapping it, and walked over to me.

"Alice." she replied, wiping the dust off her hands to shake mine. There was a brief silence, which made her laugh. "...So you're new to the city, yeah?"

"Yes, actually. How-"
 
"That's awesome... Welcome." There was another pause. She is flirting with me, one hundred percent.
 
"T- Thank you." I am fucking this up.
 
"I assume you want to know about this?" She hooked the front of her diaper with a thumb. I nodded dumbly.

"We're, umm, not fan of those portable toilets you guys have, so we just wear these until the plumbing's installed. No big deal, everyone does it."
 
"Oh right. Okay."

Alice laughed. "Yeah, I had the same reaction. It's actually surprisingly useful."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, you'll get used used to it. Here..." Alice scooped up her bag, and began to rummage through it. She actually didn't break eye contact once as she felt for the item, gawking at me with a confident smile. Her lips parted gently, and then I realized I was looking at them.

"Ah hah." she coyly said, "I knew it. Found my spare."

She held out another diaper, but this one was clearly different. It was bright pink, with little ballerinas twirling around on the print. I realized she was blushing a little now, but, to be honest, simply having her offer this one to me caused my face to burn red... And this is despite the fact that the woman who gave it to me was wearing one unabashed.

"Change in the room through there." she said, taking my hand suddenly and pressing her strange pink diaper into it. "But hurry up: You've presumably got a lot of work to do." She winked.

"Oh, umm, okay... Thank you, I guess."

"You are very welcome, Janie. Holler if you need any help with it."

I walked out of the room slowly as I stared between the two new things in my life. Wow.

...
 
And then, minutes later, as I awkwardly taped Alice's enormous, loud, crinkley diaper around my waist, I felt a sudden heat through my entire body. I gently cupped the thick padding, surprised at how good the pressure felt. My mind raced as I reminded myself of Alice's gorgeous features. I squeezed my legs together, discovering a grinding sensation that reminded me of my pillows at home. For a funny moment, I was concerned about ruining something that didn't belong to me...
 
 Suddenly, I realized I was uncomfortably close to an orgasm, and I froze. Okay. What is happening? I need to pull myself together. Wait. The sensations hadn't stopped with me. The diaper still felt like it was gently rubbing against my clit - my every breath somehow pushing and pulling the padding - rubbing it against me. Driving me insane.
 
I instinctively held my breath, and it stopped. Butterflies fluttered through my stomach, my skin tingled, and as I suddenly shivered, new waves of pleasure drove through me. It caused me to gasp, and I had to brace myself against the workbench.

I began to paw at one of the tapes, moaning involuntarily, but I'd stuck it so well down that it literally would not budge. I couldn't even get a fingernail under it. I slipped to my knees in a panic. I tried to grab or pinch the front of the diaper to pull it away from my skin, but it was too thick and too firm for me to get any kind of purchase.
 
 As I began to cum, I resigned myself into the pleasure, helpless to stop it. The orgasm wrecked through every inch of my body, my vision blurring as I lost myself to the sensations. It felt like it dialed itself to one hundred in a heartbeat, and suddenly I felt a new wave land after the first.

As the third, forth and fifth orgasm destroyed me, I began to panic helplessly, writhing around on the floor, holding my crotch and my mouth as I desperately tried not to scream. I felt myself squirt hard, the heat filling my entire diaper, dripping between my legs and up my back.
 
But it didn't stop.
 
At all.
 
Eventually, I passed out.

...

"Janie, sweetie."

I suddenly awoke, realizing two things instantly: One, that I was laying down. Two, that Alice was full-on straddling me, sitting on the diaper so casually that she was either completely innocent or incredibly forward. Wait, I'm still only wearing that diaper from the waist down.

"What... Umm."

"Janie, I have a confession to make." Alice grinned sheepishly at me, chewing her lip. It was hot as fuck. 

"Oh... What is it?" She laughed, leaning all the way down to me, her hair tickling my face as she held herself over me. I was hit with an intense aftershock, and I accidentally bounced her as my thighs clenched. She laughed, grabbing my arms and pinning me in place, squeezed her thighs playfully.

"It's still going, huh?"

"W- What is?" I breathed. I had never been more turned on in my life.

"So, here's the thing... I may have given you the wrong spare... On purpose. That one is not exactly designed to be practical, if you get my drift...". 

She was grinning properly now. "I made an educated guess that a girl like you might enjoy it."

"Oh... ooohh, okay." The realization hit, and I gave in to her. I pouted, and teased back: "Wait, what do you mean, 'a girl like me'?"

"One that was swooning over her fabulous, diaper-wearing colleague?"

"Oh, you're diapered? I didn't even-"

Alice didn't let me finish my brilliant retort, because she grabbed me by my hair and kissed me. Oh well. She shifted, and I suddenly felt her knee grinding between my legs.

"You're so fucking wet." She breathed into my ear, and I came for the fifteenth and sixteenth time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!