Monday 17 March 2014

The Magic Pacifier


Sasha was a complete eBay fanatic. She claims she turns a profit buying stuff cheap and reselling it, but her latest box of random shit didn't look very promising. My attention was caught by a small, pink pacifier.

"Why did you buy this?" I asked, taking it out. "You know it's for babies, right?"

"Yeah!" Sasha replied with a blush, "Of course I know it's for babies. I only got it because the woman said it was cursed." That made me giggle.

"You’re such an idiot." I mused, throwing it at her.


 
"Hey! Why?"

"I've told you before: You need to get over your obsession with supernatural stuff. I'm worried that a ghost hunter crook will convince you to sell your soul or something!"

"If you’re so sure it’s not cursed, put it in your mouth." Sasha replied daringly, brandishing the thing in front of me like it was a weapon, giving me the momentary evils. She wiggled it in front of my mouth teasingly.

"Isn't it dirty?" I asked, looking carefully at it. It was an excuse, as it looked clean enough...

"No it's fine. Do it!"

"Fine." I sighed, rolling my eyes at her. I leaned forward, biting down on it, turning my head suddenly to snatch it out of her hand. I wasn't just going to let her put it in my mouth without protest. 

The plastic bulb was extremely soft into my mouth, but obviously sized wrong for and adult mouth. Surprise surprise, nothing was happening. 



  
I smirked at Sasha, smug in victory. My mouth filled with the taste of rubbery plastic, and the shape of it made it constantly press up against my lips, like my mouth was getting a mini-hug. Distinctly uncursed.

"Well you have to, you know, use it." she snapped back, giggling.

I rolled my eyes. Oh, of course. That makes sense.

I took an exaggerated breath, then sucked on the thing cutely.

The curse was instantaneous. A wave of cold rippled into my tongue, down the length of my spine, hitting my toes and fingertips, and vanishing. I felt my panties explode with thickness, growing under my denim overall shorts, my crotch visibly bulging. My eyes went wide, and I would have gasped if I was able to open my mouth.

I can't open my mouth!

I quickly gripped the pacifier, giving it a sharp tug - one that would normally have sent it flying out of my mouth. Instead, I felt it press against my teeth, sending a burst of pain through me.

What the fuck!? 

I fell backwards, using both hands to pull on the plastic thing, feeling my new underwear creeping up my back as it expanded. Despite every effort I made, my mouth seemed determined to keep in this new infantile invader.

"Ha ha, very funny." Sasha mused, turning back to her box.

I gave up, my anxiety building into a storm. I pressed my hand to my crotch just to make sure, and my fingers greeted thick padding, which crinkled loudly back at me. Sasha looked up at me suddenly, and I gave her a weak smile.

It bought me a few seconds, and I desperately tried to think of a plan. I won't have any way to explain the fact that I'm diapered, for God's sake.

I quickly made the assumption that I'd need Sasha to take out the pacifier, so I jumped to my knees on her bed quickly. The crinkling was horrifically loud, and I prayed that she wouldn't notice. I tried to appear cutesy, so I stuck my head forward and pouted.

"Do I look cute?" I tried to say.

"Oh my God. Your lisp is so precious! Are you putting that voice on?" She cooed, leaning forward to pinch my cheeks. I smiled in spite of everything, pointing an innocent finger to the plastic lodged against my tongue.

"Oh, does the baby want the babysitter to take out her paci?" she asked. Fuck.

"Thesss." I replied cutely.

"Haha! But no, I think you need some pacification." That wasn't the right answer. I pouted, and smoldered, hoping she'd feel some sympathy. She thinks we're playing.

"Uh uh! I see what you're doing! Some talk-free time is good for you, don't you think?" Sasha giggled, poking me on the nose before slipping back over to her box.

"Here, read this." she mused, and a book was suddenly flying towards my chest. I grabbed at it clumsily. Inevitably, I didn't catch it, and it hit me square in the stomach, which hurt more than it sounded like it would, as it was a hardback.

"Owwww!" I groaned, rubbing my tummy as Sasha sent a half-baked apology over her shoulder. I pouted, giving her the finger, before staring down at it. Cartoons, ha ha

For the next few minutes, I took the newfound silence to come to terms with the fact that I was actually cursed by this thing. At least Sasha doesn't know, not that I could really explain it right now. 

Coincidentally, the best plan of action seemed to be to wait for her to get bored of me not talking and eventually give in and take out the pacifier, which I'm convinced is the key to getting out of this. 

I took a moment to take in the feeling of wearing a diaper, coming to the quick conclusion that it was like thick, oddly placed cushions. The bulge was so big, there was no way she wouldn't see it if I stood up. It's sort of like when I wrap my legs around either side of the duvet.

With a sigh, I shuffled into a more comfortable position - slowly, mind you, given the loudness of the padding - and opened the book that had just been launched at me. I have to wait her out.

...

I couldn't, it was too distracting. I was inside my own head for a solid minute, until I got distracted by a new sensation. I suddenly needed to pee, and before I could really form a thought, it had built into desperation. It was surreal. You never expect it to come on like that, so quickly, and so hard. 

I groaned, clamping down as hard as I could. It was still growing. I began inadvertently bouncing on my heel, stopping only when I noticed myself crinkling. 

My desperation didn't even turn into pain... I just felt my muscle lose the battle, as if I was pushing but it wasn't working. 

Fuck, I'm peeing. It started with a soft warmth growing from my groin, but I instantly began to flood it, despite clenching harder than I have in my entire life. I could hear myself peeing, and in a panic I jumped further back into her bed. 

Please don't hear this...
Wait, oh God, it's so much! Please don't leak!

I looked up at Sasha desperately. She was nose deep into another book, thank fuck. It’s fortunate that she loves all of this, or I would have been found out by now, for sure. I used the time to gently cup my groin, confirming the spreading of heat coming from my crotch. For an agonizingly long moment, I just sat there, staring at my best friend, as I quietly peed myself.

I felt my face begin to burn with shame, and I realized that I really was sucking the pacifier. That must be another part of the curse, because I couldn't work out how to stop.  

And I wasn't stopping, either. Tensing my bladder seemed about as helpful as tensing my pinkie finger, as the wet warmth slowly soaked into my thirsty underwear whether I wanted it to or not.

"Hey, do you want something to drink?" Sasha asked suddenly, breaking my concentration. I tried desperately to relax my face, putting on a fake smile and smugly pointing to my mouth. I need to get it out. 

It finally had its desired effect, as Sasha lent over and plucked it out of my mouth, sending the pressure in my tongue away with it.

"I'd love thome." I replied, gasping loudly, clamping both hands to my mouth.

"Oh very funny!" Sasha giggled, "I know you don't believe in magic, but you don't need to tease me all the time." She mused, getting up and stepping out of the room. "Back in a minute..."

"Thee you..." I said quietly, not quite able to appreciate how I was still lisping. Was the curse still active? "Thee you..." I repeated. "Th-Th-see you. SEE you! Oh thank GOD!" I was suddenly beaming from ear to ear, finally able to speak like a normal human being. 

The soaking wet warmth in my crotch - while still very much there - was no longer getting any worse, and I realized I'd be able to change right now if I did it fast.

With that, I slipped off the shoulder straps of my overalls, pulling them down just enough to expose the diaper.




It looked surreal... I'd never even seen these kinds of diapers before, and now I'm taped into a wet one... Not for long, thankfully. I lifted my overalls back up, making a squishy, rustling mad dash for the bathroom. 

Untaping it was especially loud, but thankfully, I couldn't hear anything outside. It's a big enough house, or so I hoped. 

Finally, I ended up with a folded up ball of a used diaper. It was enormous. These used to be my panties... I have to go without for now.

By the time Sasha was back, I'd stuffed the diaper deep into my backpack. "Here you go." she said, handing me a glass. 

"Thanks." I grinned, feeling strangely liberated. I let out a long, slow breath.

"Oh, and this is yours." Sasha added, shoving the very same pacifier back into my mouth with a speed that left me speechless, and immediately I felt and watched as my denim shorts began to transform in front of both of our eyes.

"NOOO!"

"WHAAAAT?!"

2 comments:

  1. Just finished reading through all your entries. I'm really impressed! Your style's gold and you work subtlety like few others. Can't wait to see more. Incidentally, I absolutely loved The Highchair Incident (and accompanying illustration). Any plans to revisit it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love comments like these!

      In response to your question, check this: http://baby-niki.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/normal-0-false-false-false-en-gb-ja-x.html

      Delete

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!