Saturday 8 February 2014

Age Appropriate


"Dani, please stop messing around. We're just here for a few groceries."

I looked up at my girlfriend, grinning dumbly, riding the cart past her towards the front entrance. "This is fun, try it."

"Danielle." Claire repeated. "Please, you're in heels for God's sake."

My black leather platforms certainly were not very helpful, but I'd done this a thousand times.

"I'm just having some fun." I replied, hiking myself up on the handle bars and pushing myself forward, not at all concerned about the fact that my skirt is almost certainly not performing the duties of a skirt right now as it flipped up against my lower back. "Don't be a- UMFH!" I collided with a bollard that I swore came out of nowhere. The car trying to park beside me screeched to a halt, inches away from my hip. I gave the old man driving the thing a quirky grin and my middle finger, adjusted my cart, and began another short sprint to get some nice speed.

"DANI!" she screamed suddenly. "STOP!"

I didn't, but the cart most certainly did. I was flung, ass over head, flipping into the trolley, slamming my face into the metal. The pain shot through me, and my eyes watered as my body slumped awkwardly, caught. 

"Oww!" I  whined playfully, looking up at Claire. Claire looked like she wasn't in a playful mode. In fact, she'd gone white.

"Baby, it's fine, I'm completely fine."

"No. Look!"

I followed her gaze, rubbing the tears from my eyes as I caught sight of myself.




"What the fuck?" I shouted. Staring back at me was the thickest underwear I'd literally ever worn. A diaper... A fucking diaper... And an outfit to match. I didn't know how to respond. What could I say? What even was this?

"Did you do this?" I looked up at Claire, fresh tears welling up.

"What. No! How could I?!"

"It happened when you said stop!" I protested. People were watching now. I saw a camera pointed at me. Oh no.

  "I mean, I thought about how childish you were being, and I was angry, but that doesn't mean... That can't mean..."

"Reverse it!" I demanded, trying to stand myself up in the cart. Worryingly, my diaper suddenly felt extremely heavy, and I dropped back down into it, hopelessly.

"How?"

"Just do it! I'm stuck somehow."

"I think we need to finish our shopping." Claire said, quietly. She began to wheel me away from everyone.

"No! Please Claire, fix this."

"Shh. No, I'm certain now. I wanted you to stop being silly until we'd finished the shopping. We have to."

"Please!"

Claire rubbed my shoulder, kissing me on the cheek. "The faster we do this, the faster it'll be over. Now shush, otherwise you'll draw even more attention.

My pleading suddenly fell into nothingness. I couldn't even hear my own breathing. She had literally silenced me. My fear grew, especially as she wheeled me past the onlookers and into the supermarket. I had no way out.

...

I made eye contact with every single person in every single fucking isle. Claire had moved on from the topic of me, and spent the entire half hour daydreaming about the possibility of her being a literal witch. To be fair, it was as terrifying as it was incredible, especially as I could feel the active magic every time I tried to adjust my seating. How could either of us deny this?

...

By the time we'd made our way to the frozen section, I was wedged into the cart by tens of items stacked on top of me. It was close to bursting. Unfortunately, so was I, especially as I began to get cold.

I couldn't turn around, so all I could do was try to plead with her by tapping her repeatedly. She ignored me, throwing a pizza onto the pile. I shivered, and immediately felt my bladder ache as it assumed it was time to pee.

I lost the battle next to the frozen vegetables, warmth bursting into my padding as it ballooned outwards. I didn't dare look at anyone.

...

The cashier, to her credit, tried excruciatingly hard to ignore me, and I gladly returned the favor. Claire was still on her power trip high, and listening to her make conversation as if this was a perfectly normal thing somehow made it worse.

Finally, she wheeled me out of the supermarket, and I felt a weight lifting. I let her wheel me over to our car, and finally, I was able to step out. We locked eyes for a moment, and Claire smiled warmly. How fucking dare her!?

I ignored her. Instead, I dove into the backseat, slamming the door closed, grabbing at the tapes to remove the heavy, horrible diaper. The moment I realized this thing was not coming off, no matter how hard I tried, I screamed desperately, and burst into tears.

Somehow, I knew it wasn't coming off until she said so, and she'd make me work for that privilege. I slumped down in the seat, frustrated, fresh humiliation bursting through me as I realized that I was bra-less, and my babies pink top was horrifically thin. All of those people...

And then something stirred in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!