Thursday 16 October 2014

The Infantilism Institute - (Part 2)

Sorry about the delay everyone. Been SUPER busy. Thanks for reading, and as always, PLEASE leave a comment!

Part 1


 It had been eight whole months since the impromptu switch-er-oo when I finally received the long-awaited text from Vicky telling me she'd been released from the institute. She'd gotten out three months ago, and I expected her to contact me sooner. On the one hand, it was a relief, but on the other... She want's to meet for coffee.

I hadn't exactly gone to see her since the switch, and I have no idea just how pissed she is. I was worried the nurses in the institute might realize their mistake, and the prospect of doing more time seemed worse than having her put up with guilt for eight months. She did wet herself, after all, so it cant have been that bad for her. Speaking of, I still have no idea why she did that.

I also haven't received a phone call or a letter or anything from her or the institute, and I knew the police weren't looking for me because I know a guy from the service and he still thinks I'm doing my "time". In fact, I really don't know how Vicky is at all. All I know is, I don't exactly want her laying into me in the middle of a coffee shop. I only decided to go because I owe it to her... besides, I might even get a chance to explain myself.


...

It's actually quite a nice day, with the hot sun making the plaza glow with warmth. I decided to sit outside to enjoy the weather, but also because, in the likely event of her going off on me, it would be far easier to get away. I found myself fidgeting despite every effort not to, and as I waited for her I cursed my decision to arrive early.

"Eve?" A soft girls voice said my name gently over my shoulder, and I didn't for the life of me recognize it. Honestly, it sounded so different from the voice of my best friend that I genuinely didn't think it was her, but sure enough, as I turned in my seat, I found a very timid and childish looking Vicky pouting down at me. I did a double take.

"Vicky?!" I said quietly, making the girl blush immediately. Her small nod, making her black ponytails wiggle beside her, surprised me as much as her appearance - I really did not believe it was her. She was wearing pastel yellow shortalls over a blazing pink tee with an actual unicorn motif covering her chest. Below that, she was wearing pink polka-dot tights down to strappy black Mary Jane's. If I didn't know any better, I would have said that she hadn't changed outfits since she got out, which immediately made me wonder what she had on underneath. Surely not?

"Umm, hey, sit down." I'd made my mind up not to hug her when she arrived and so I gestured while remaining seated. That would have been seriously awkward, but ironically this isn't much better.

Vicky seemed to stumble over, thumping down into her chair without any kind of grace. "Hey." I said flatly. Even her face seemed more round, more delicate. Has she put on weight?

"Heya." I noticed her mouth move, but I barely heard her. I must have been staring like an idiot, but the girl was completely... Submissive? Docile? Whatever she was, she'd caught more than a few peoples interest. I specifically noticed a teenage girl gawking over at us. With nothing better to say, I began my apology:

"Before you say anything, I want to apologize for what I did to you. I really really am sorry. I really had every intention of owning up, but when I thought about coming to see you I just- Like, when we were together you seemed to..." It was difficult to say, even to a best friend of twenty years. Wait, is she pouting?

I realized that her entire body language was screaming at me not to say it, but the fact that she knew what I was about to say only confirmed that it was true. She finally broke eye contact to look at the ground, staring at the tiled pavement as if it was suddenly playing Doctor Who, which she'd watch religiously until... The mishap. I could see, even behind her long wavy black hair that was arching out either side of her forehead, that she was flustered.

"Like... you know... At the time you seemed to be enjoying it, whereas I-"

"That's no excuse!" I could tell that she was trying to be authoritative, but it just came out as sort of desperately whiny, especially with the bright red blush plastered across her face. The gawking teenager sitting at the table next to us - who'd already unsubtly shifted herself closer - was relentlessly eavesdropping the entire conversation and her wild bafflement was the only funny thing about this whole conversation. Her gaze darted down to her smartphone, and she grinned.

"Eve!" Vicky's sharp plead brought me back to the conversation.

"Oh, right, yeah, sorry!" I replied. "I know it's no excuse, but, it's just, you know what I was like in there: It didn't have the right effect on me, you know? It was supposed to make me calm but it just made me angry."

"You don't need to tell me what being in there was like!" Vicky spat back defensively. Fair, really. Her bottom lip began to quiver, and it dawned on me that she's actually beginning to have a tantrum. All of a sudden I didn't feel so bad: If they can make her this childish after five months of wearing diapers, then she should have been the one in there.

From that point on, I changed my tone. "Come on, I bet the nurses thought that I - I mean, you - had improved so much. You were having fun dressing up and playing with the toys. You even wet yourself unprompted." That sentence caught her off guard, as it did with the girl beside us, who raised her eyebrows to the sky at my words. I smirked as Vicky seemed to shrink into her chair, continuing her sudden interest at the ground. "Clearly, you were supposed to be doing the time."

"I..." Her voice broke, like a small child confessing to her Mommy. The teen beside us was literally leaning over the side of her chair to hear better. "It was..." She brought her thumb up to her lips, beginning a pattern of biting her nails that she hadn't done since kindergarten. I only then noticed the pink nail varnish. I wondered how long it took her to restart that habit in that place.

"I only had that accident in my diaper..." she began, speaking barely louder than a whisper, her whine almost getting lost amongst the voices of the people around us. It didn't stop the nosy girl from mouthing 'what the fuck'.

I'd wondered about that accident actually: Apart from wanting to leave, she made no indication that she needed to pee, and we both knew the guests toilets were just outside. I thought she did it to make me feel better, but that wouldn't explain the embarrassment. The whole situation afterwards was completely improvised, which reminds me: I need to make sure she understands that it was just a spur of the moment thing. I literally just didn't want her to leave.

Vicky continued: "...because you told me about the regression effect thing." Wait!? She believed that?

"That was a JOKE!" I replied loudly, turning a few too many heads. As if that wasn't immediately obvious...

"What was?"

"The regression effect, duh! I was just trying to tease you the same way you teased me. What, you didn't actually believe that did you?"

"I've... Of course... I mean, no, obviously not." Her entire face seemed to blow up with blotchy redness, and I immediately didn't believe her. She actually believed in the regression effect... No fucking way!

The pause that followed lasted way too long.

"Urgh, do you mind if I... go, umm... change?"

"Change?" I replied quickly. Vicky gasped, cupping her mouth with her hands.

"Sorry, I mean, like, go potty." I raised my eyebrows, but I didn't need to. She realized what she said as she said it, and for a moment the infantile twenty one year old just sat in stunned silence. I remember vividly the many times I got spanked for calling a bathroom a bathroom back then, rather than a "potty",  and I couldn't blame her for getting caught up on that. Hell, the sudden heat on my face was enough of a reminder of how humiliating those experiences were.

"The institution-" she began, but my red-faced nod let her know I know. "Yeah, uhh, back in a sec..."

It still didn't explain why she said change though: They didn't change in the bathroom when I was there. Unless... She can't still be wearing?

My gaze dropped to her rear the moment her back had turned. Sure enough, despite being extremely subtle under her baggy yellow shortalls, there was an unmistakeable bulge. Why is she still wearing diapers?! That's when I noticed the huge white bag slung over her shoulder, and I gasped.

...

I spotted the girl - no... Woman - the moment she stepped back outside. Her blush was almost as big as her diaper bag. As she sat down, I tested the water and asked:

"All clean?"

Her automatic nod, followed by a loud gasp, followed then by a huge pout told me my answer. This woman is still conditioned like a child, and it was baffling to witness, especially because I know exactly what she was like before this. I shuddered at the idea that I could have had the same fate: Could I have lasted five more months getting a spanking every time I tried to assert my adulthood? Wearing diapers all that time and being forced to wet them?

"So, err, why?" I asked quietly.
 
The faux-toddler sitting across from me squirmed in her chair. She looked down at the floor, then up at the sun shade, before setting her gaze on the table in front of her. "I had an accident." she said quietly.
"Yeah, but you did that on purpose right?"
 
"No."
 
"What?"
 
"It just happened, okay?" Her pink fingers pinched at her lips as she confessed her incontinence to me.
 
"But that doesn't make sense."
 
"Then why am I diapered!?"

"You mean, you've been wetting yourself for eight months?! Even after you got out?!"

Vicky froze, her lips caught open as if she suddenly got lock jaw.

"I gotta go." she said finally.

"What!?" Vicky grabbed her bag and darted between the tables next to us, waving over her shoulder frantically as she turned the corner into another street. What the fuck... The teen sitting beside me mouthed the same thing, and our momentary eye contact spoke millions.

...

It took Vicky two whole days to reply to my calls and texts, and when she did, she demanded that I help her fix the regression effect thing, whatever the fuck that meant. I feel sorry for her, despite how she's the one who still wets herself every day, so I turned up at her house and indulged her silly idea. She wanted me to recreate the situation she was in and then, when I don't react in the same way she did, we've got "proof" that this mysterious physiological effect does not exist. Fair enough, if a bit embarrassing.

As usual, Vicky was wearing her yellow shortalls, opting for a surprisingly smart looking red top. She told me to head up to her bedroom while she popped into the bathroom for another change. Unlike the rest of the house, which was almost exactly the same as when I last visited, her bedroom was decked out with baby clothes and toys from floor to ceiling. It made sense in some way, and as the diaper pail in the corner of the room grabbed my attention I began to get a little nervous. She's not been joking. I just stood awkwardly while I waited for her to return.

"Vicky, I don't feel comfortable..."

"Why not?" I cant tell her the truth...

"Just, bad memories."

"Please?"

"Okay." I undressed slowly, trying to convince us both that it's nothing. I hopped onto the bed as instructed, taking a deep breath before parking my backside over the padding that I'd been desperately trying to forget for a long fucking time. Flashbacks hit me hard at that point, and I froze for a few seconds.
 
*Click*
 
 Vicky was holding her old camera.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"I just want it to be authentic. I already have tonnes of photos of you diapered from the institute before we swapped over. They're kept on government servers."

"Oh. Umm, just don't show anyone."
 
"Look at me." she replied flatly. Fair point. 
 
"Carry on please, and don't forget to smile." 
 

I did smile, and I even managed a nervous laugh. Vicky's optimism, not to mention our history of friendship, soon broke down the barrier that I'd forced up, and I even noticed that she had smiled at me for the first time in eight months.


*Click* 

"Need a hand with the pins?" My crotch tickled with every shiver of movement, and the fluffy bulge that I was voluntarily putting myself into suddenly made me feel quite weak. My resolve seemed to waver slightly, despite knowing for a fact that this effect couldn't be real. Unfortunately, I managed to notice the bulge coming from Vicky's crotch, which was a painful reminder that facts don't always negate other facts.

"You forget the month that I spent in these." I replied coyly, but I think I took too long to reply. She knew something was on my mind. I realized that I need to be confident, for the both of us.

"Yeah I suppose I did." she mused.


"How do I look?" I asked, trying not to notice the usual sleek coolness had gone from my tone.

"Cute."

"Urgh." I joked. "I don't suit it as well as you." I finished my adjustments, spread my legs and raised my arms as a sort of grand gesture. Fake it till you make it, or something.


"Tada! See, not wet! It's totally made up." Vicky was not convinced.

"Do you need to pee?" she asked.

"What? Why? No." I was worried she might find a reason to keep me in these, and where she was going made me nervous.

"Then we should wait until you do." Fuck.

"Couldn't you have told me that before I put it on?"

"You made me wear all that stuff for like three hours!" True. I changed the topic.

"So, what do you want to do?" Vicky grinned.

"Play dress up with me!"

"Urgh!"

...

"Sorry, gotta go change again. Stay here!" Vicky smiled weakly, before disappearing out of the door for another five minutes. She only went half an hour ago.

...

"God, these are loose." It was the tenth pair of underwear I'd put on over the stupid diapers, from ruffle panties to bloomers and lace to plastic. None of it had the intended effect - at least - not for Vicky.


As I slipped on some disgustingly polka-dot cotton saggy panties I suddenly felt the twinge I'd been waiting for. For the last half an hour I'd been thinking about just lying, but I'm sure she'd ask me to prove it. At least now I can stop.


"Oh, I need to pee now! Can I take these off?"

"Good! Umm, no, we need full immersion."

"These just look like granny panties though."

"Yeah, your right, hold on." As she rifled through her cupboard I took the opportunity to slip the panties off, discarding them off the side of the bed triumphantly. The little pink booties would need to be untied.

"Put this on instead." She'd pulled out a small pink jumper type thing that looked suitable for a toddler. It was extremely soft, especially as it began hugging my right arm, but even that didn't put me off the shape.

"Have you ever considered the fact that maybe it would help your condition if you got rid of all this?"

"I... didn't think of that."

"Hmm. Why do you wear it anyway?"

"None of my old clothes fit, and I haven't gone shopping yet."

"Ah..."


"It's a bit tight." I struggled to slip my hand into the arm of the jumper, and squirming with my groin resting on thick padding didn't help.


"There. I need to pee and I'm wearing baby clothes. Nothing is happening."

"Just give it ten minutes?"

"Fine. So tell me, how have things been?"

Vicky began her account of exactly what happened after the switch. I expected her to say that she resisted a huge amount, but she explained that the regression effect just made her think everything was right, despite how odd it felt. It only took one spanking to make her forget the word 'Toilet', and when you suddenly become incontinent it's difficult to tell yourself that you're an adult, so every mature mannerism disappeared in a matter of days. The conversation went on for a while, with increasing strain on my bladder, until...
 
"Can I take it off yet?" I began removing the pins before even getting an answer. I'd managed to remove the top by complaining about the heat, and I'd relaxed quite a lot since she put me in this stuff because literally nothing had happened. Sure, I was a bit squirmy, but my control was still fully there and I literally just didn't want to strain my bladder too hard. From what I'd heard, the fact that I need to go is a pretty good sign that I'm not incontinent.
 

"Oh, can you just suck your thumb like I did?"

"This is the last thing."

"Make sure you put it back on properly first though."

 
"There. Happy?"

"Now suck your thumb."


 "Mmmhmm [Like this]?"

"Yeah, do you feel anything?"

"No. See, it's all fake." I smiled at her, but Vicky's eyes were locked on my crotch.

*Click*


"OH MY GOD!" Vicky shouted. My hand instinctively shot between my legs, feeling the faintly familiar hot wetness spread quickly. I laughed in spite of myself, in that uncomfortable way that we all do when we're in total shock.

*Click*


"No..." I muttered, looking down at my crotch.

*Click*


"It's true! You've lost control as well!"

"No! I... What!?"

*Click*


"This doesn't make sense! I need to get it off!"

Vicky's shock turned into a sly grin, and she began to laugh as I tried to undo the diaper.

"Don't you know that babies can't work pins?" she teased, snapping picture after picture of my struggle.

*Click*


My teeth clenched. I refuse to accept this. "Get. This. Off. Me. Now!"

*Click*


 "Hahaha!" Vicky giggled, bending over and dropping her camera. "Eve is a baby!"

"No! Wait, why are you happy about this?"

"I did some research. The regression effect you talked about does exist, but it doesn't work in the way you think. Your incontinence has fixed mine."

"What!?"

"I'll have all of the stuff in my room transferred to yours. Have fun." With that, Vicky stepped over to the door, before winking at me and slipping out of the room. Before I knew it, the door had shut, and I was left in the baby's room all by my self, grabbing at the soaked diaper pinned to my crotch with a tsunami of emotions crashing through my brain.

"I made up the regression effect!" I argued, to noone in particular. But I'm wet... Was Vicky telling the truth? As I tried to make sense of what she just told me, my thumb unconsciously slipped into my mouth.

...

 Outside the door, Vicky grinned to herself. Her plan worked flawlessly: The moment she left the institute she went to her computer and researched the regression effect, and after finding out it was made up, she began the process of retraining. Fixing every babyish thing about her had taken three months of dedicated practice, but it had worked. No more accidents, no more lisp, no more submitting to authority. She'd even switched to disposable diapers for the intermittent bedwetting she'd been struggling the most with, to help feel more mature, and she had that mostly under control now.

From there, she set up a meeting with Eve, and convinced her that she was still an incontinent toddler by dressing up at the image she'd been turned into. It was really hard convincing herself to go outside like that, but she needed to make the guilt trip powerful, and she needed Eve to see what she'd be turning into over the next few weeks. 
 
Besides, she overdid it on purpose to hide her features, so nobody would recognize her, and falling back into the toddler psyche was super easy with the padding and infantile clothing.
 
Setting up a house meeting was also incredibly simple. With her huge guilt trip in place, Eve had no choice. Getting Eve into the very same diapers she herself had fallen prey too was manipulation 101. The powerful diuretic in the baby powder was all she needed to set up the inevitable accident, and when the poor girl takes the very same bottle home with her, she'll be having accidents for long enough to convince her that she was genuinely affected by the regression effect. Vicky's own sudden transformation back into an adult will only convince poor Eve even more.

Vicky giggled quietly, running downstairs and into the spare bedroom, where she'd hidden all of her adult clothes.  The moment she shut the door, she grabbed at her shortalls and ripped them off, exposing her thickly padded crotch innocently hidden behind white cotton panties. As she slipped them down, however, she froze.


Her diaper looked wet! "No..." she whispered, trying to recall the events leading up to this moment: She's deliberately used her diapers twice since Eve has been here today, and once yesterday. She was pretending to wet her diapers to maintain that illusion, but then why is she wet now?

A suddenly realization hit the girl with such force that she almost lost her balance. Her plan was all well and good, but the fact is, all three times that she went to the bathroom she didn't use the toilet, she changed a wet diaper. When she went to change in the bathroom at the coffee shop she genuinely needed a change, and she was so far in character that she didn't even realize...

Then she realized that she she never actually stopped being the toddler version of herself after she waddled home. She just remembers being all excited to get her revenge. She even dismissed her own bedwetting that night.

The poor little confused girl gave her diaper a gentle pat, as if to confirm her shocked suspicion. "I haven'th- MY LITHP ITH BACK [MY LISP IS BACK]!"


And just like that, in just two days of pretending to be a baby to get back at her best friend for betraying her, Vicky had muddled herself up so much that she had inadvertently undone three whole months of re-training. As it turns out, neither girl really understood how the regression effect works. 
 
All they know is that it does, and they now both need to reverse it over the coming months.

5 comments:

  1. Well made!
    I waited for a trap like the nurses from the institute catch them again.
    But this way it was great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making a new caption-story! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!