Sunday 15 December 2019

Status Update (2019)

Hey!

I'm trying to write more, but I figured if I wanted to do that properly I should have a "proper" pseudo-name. So call me Bella Green (which actually is a little closer to the truth).

I'm also re-writing my old stuff, because, like with most things in life, looking at the past is a deeply unformfortable exercise, and I don't want to be associated with it.

But, at the end of the day, I'm writing outrageously over the top smut, so maybe it's okay to cringe a little.

It's also worth mentioning that these are written as erotica, so, if there is a good story buried in there, it's purely by accident.

I appreciate everyone who reads and enjoys my work, so...

Thanks!

EDIT: Old stories will be back! I just need to clean them up.

3 comments:

  1. Why did you delete your old stories I liked most of those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, losing all your content every couple years is getting super old. Will definitely be saving everything this time so you can't George Lucas me again.

      Delete
  2. Being that you haven't cleaned them up in over a year, would you consider just putting your old stories back up?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave feedback! Constructive criticism is amazing! What did you like/hate? Anonymous comments welcome!